Year 11 Society, Health and Development students from Barrow 6th Form College visiting the Green Heart Den and discussing the project with Project Coordinator Graham Bromley. The visit was arranged with Genevieve Fair, Kathryn Metcalfe (Tutor of Health and Social Care – Barrow Sixth Form College) who thought it could be of benefit to the students coursework in which they needed to learn how agencies, organisations and groups have worked together for a particular local community project. Comments received during the recent visits from the College and its students included:
- "Very good, and helpful for the community"
- "Well done"
- "Looks good, but needs a toilet :-)"
- "I enjoyed my time at the garden project"
- "I enjoyed the flowers, the water feature and the plans for the future"
- "Your plans for the future sound very good"
- "Good, I had fun"