DEADLINE 25TH MARCH
Cumbria Communty Foundation grassroots grant aims to support small voluntary and community groups and organisations (grass roots groups) enabling them to continue or expand their work including advocacy, community voice and service provision for local people.
Who can apply?
* groups with an average annual income up to £30,000 in the last three financial years (average to date if not three years old)
* volunteer-led groups helping people facing disadvantage
* applications from new and small groups are particularly welcome
Last year we gave 106 grants for an average of £2,050 and approved 82% of applications.
Examples of activities supported;
* junior football club coaching and training
* disabled access
* community market garden
* grass cutting machine
* drop-in club for older people
For more information please visit their website grants page here