New Members of the Company:
- Rebecca Rawlings
- Andy High
- Paul Zaccarini
- Phil Robson
- Steve Robson
Please see the Membership application form below if you would like to become a valued Member of the Marsh Street Arches and Garden Community Interest Company. It costs nothing to become a Member and there are many benefits such as:
- Be first to receive regular news and updates.
- Have a “first option” in invitations to events, activities and potential training etc.
- Have a say in the management and the future of the Company.
- Be able to vote at Members meetings.
- Be able to stand as a Company Director.
- Receive the accounts of the Company.
You can download a copy of the Membership application form here