You will need:
- 1 Plastic drinks bottle (make sure it’s clean), string, bird seed, 2 wooden spoons, scissors.
- Cut two larger holes through the side of your plastic bottle (not too close together).
- Then cut two smaller holes on the opposite side, directly horizontal from the larger holes.
- Put two wooden spoons through the larger hole and straight across to be held in place by the smaller hole.
- Fill your bottle with bird feed.
- Put the cap back on your bottle and tie some string around the top. Hang it from a tree, shed or washing line.
- Remember to fill your bottle throughout the winter.